Friday, July 16, 2010

My Comic-Con International San Diego Souvenir Book Gallery











With the 40th Anniversary of Comic-Con International (San Diego Comic Con) just around the bend at this writing, I'd figure I'd acknowlege it by posting the Artwork I submitted to it thru the years. I was a steady Con-goer for about ten years until changes in my circumstances made it no longer feasible (That's life) but I still follow it, even though it's not quite the same as actually experiencing it. Well, at bleast I don't have to fight off the crowds.
All in all, despite what they say about how the con has grown these into more of a hollywood trade show, I think any budding cartoonist should at least go to the con once. I've met many nice and supportive people, saw a lot of great things, had a lot of great times..Hopefully I'll be able to make it there again someday..

No comments: