Wednesday, September 17, 2008

God,I Love The Muppets!




As whoever may have read my profile may have guessed, I am a MAJOR Muppet fan. I've contributed Muppet fan art to MUPPETZINE, Drawn the E-cards for MUPPET CENTRAL, as well as the website TOUGHPIGS. I was also MUPPETZINE editor Jim Lewis' biggest nightmare for about four years as I was CONSTANTLY submiting stuff to him! (Nearly made it in a couple of times, too! ) I still have all his rejection slips! (And he always took the time to write each one personally-much appreciated!)

I had slowed down for awhile at TOUGHPIGS, but now, I'm trying to get back in the groove and increase my artistic presence on the site, starting with the three pieces you see here.. If you want to see more, check put the archives at http://www.toughpigs.com You'll find LOTS of great stuff there! (Besides the pictures, that is!)

No comments: